Welcome!!

Welcome!! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sailing On A Ship

There is an inspiring singer named Phil Wickham. His lyrics are poetic and very beautiful. So today's song is Sailing On A Ship. I have a personal experience with this song. I was on vacation on the beach this year (wishing I was there again!) and every morning I would go out right when the sun rose into the sky. I stood on the beach  with my iPod and this song came on. It was perfect. The ocean waves, the sun rising, the sea gulls flying around, the smell of salt and beach. It was deserted so it was just me and God and his amazing beauty. Tears came into my eyes because I was so touched at the beauty the Lord has made. Enjoy this song!


 ♥ Suzette


 The heavens declare the glory of God; 
   the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message at the sound of the beep : BEEP!